Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) involves a number of steps, but they all boil down to one thing -- visibility. Customers trust organic search rankings, and, when implemented side-by-side with an SEM campaign, the results can be extraordinary.
It takes much more than wishful thinking, however, to get your site to the top of a search engine results page. It takes careful planning and the execution of a highly targeted search engine optimization plan. And that's where Main Street Direct comes in.
Technically speaking, consider this:
- PR(A) = (1-d) + d(PR(t1)/C(t1) + ... + PR(tn)/C(tn))
We work with you to:
- Identify appropriate keywords based on what your target customers are searching for, and incorporate those keywords into your site copy for strategic SEO
- Submit a map of your site to search engines and add your website to relevant directories
- Build quality inbound links
- Develop tags to help spiders (search programs that index Web pages) understand the meaning of the words, pictures and graphics on your site
- Update your site on a regular basis to maintain fresh content to keep search engines and users coming back for more
Search Engine Optimization is a complex process that can create invaluable visibility for your website. That's why Main Street Direct has developed such a strategic approach to SEO, and why many of our clients put their organic search efforts in our hands.